2014年9月15日星期一

How to Uninstall Applications Perfectly

As we all know that we can uninstall programs in many ways such as uninstall programs from Add/Remove Programs list or with their built-in uninstallers. But it becomes abnormal that some programs still function well though we have dealt with them with the two methods above, that is, they stay on your computer like stubborn elements, which can not be removed easily.

So what should we do when we come across this kind of problem? If you are more professional on computer, you can solve the problem by re-editing the relevant registry information. But to people who know little on computer, what they should do? I think the only way is to take the computer to the computer repair store for repairing, which will cost a lots time and money.

So how can we solve the uninstall problem from the root, that is, how can we avoid problems when uninstalling programs? I think this has become a headache for the people who are using computer. Now I still remember uninstalling a program from my computer many years ago only to find that I have to reinstall my system in order to bring back my computer because a completely mess-up of the computer. From then on, I am so afraid to uninstall program by myself. So in my opinion, it is impossible to rapidly improve people's knowledge on computer, but it is possible for us to completely uninstall programs with a powerful uninstaller.

Nowadays, with the development of the Internet technology, there are lots of uninstallers published all around the world, which may do us some help in uninstalling programs. And many people prefer to use an uninstaller to uninstall software from their computer in order to make their computer safe. But on the other hand, we can say that in order to uninstall a program completely, it is very necessary for us to select a correct and valuable uninstaller when trying to seek help from a third party. In my opinion, a useful uninstaller must be easy to operate (not only for computer experts, but also for the fresh hands) and powerful in uninstalling programs, no matter they are visible or hidden.

But is there such kind of uninstaller existing? Of course! When searching the internet, I occasionally came across Perfect Uninstaller and downloaded it for a try. After having a glance at all of its function, I found that this program provided so easy but very powerful ways to uninstall programs. What is more, it provides us an option to fully back up the PC registry. Before uninstalling a program or when the computer is in good condition, we can alternatively or set it to automatically back up the registry so there is no need to worry about the screw-up of the computer/ registry when uninstalling a program. Because of this, I went to register a copy of this program, and successfully uninstall what I don't want from my computer, for example, windows messenger and windows media player 11. When my computer crashed a few days ago, a simple restore with the backup registry helped me bring back my computer quickly. In this way, we can say that Perfect Uninstaller is not only an uninstall, but also a registry repair tool. That is why I love this program so much.

没有评论:

发表评论